~ Direct Links ~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~10000 Visitors~

I never thought my projects would get this much attention. I am so happy. Thank you all for following my blog.

So what will come up next? :

I am currently working on

- Rikku [Machina Maw] of course... All the shoulder pads are finished and i am working on the rest of the head.

- Vivi is not finished yet, his arms are missing...

- Yunas Instructions are a big project too. From feet to shoulders everything is done. Next will be arms, head and details..

- Bumblbee will be a project i want to finish too.. I posted a detailed article about him if you want to know more..


Please fill out my polls! They are very important for me :)

Thanks to all of you again at this point! And as always stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment